Have you ever considered taking a weight loss pill to help you shed those extra, unwanted pounds? A lot of people view it as dangerous or “taking the easy way out”. If you are looking to try a product to support a healthy diet and exercise program maybe Norcodrene could support you during your weight loss journey. It is a thermogenic weight loss supplement that has all-natural ingredients designed to prevent your body from storing more fat and burning the excess you do have.
What Norcodrene claims to do:
- Boost energy
- Improve mood
- Trim fat through thermogenic weight loss technology
- Suppress cravings and keep you satiated
Those are some pretty big promises, but can Norcodrene follow through and make good on them?
Norcodrene was created by the makers at Physique Enhancing Science in Florida, USA. Nordcodrene. This product has not been on the market for that long. PES takes quality seriously, according to their own website. They follow Good Manufacturing Practice and quality control heavily throughout the manufacturing process. All of their factories are audited and monitored by an outside party each step of the way. There raw materials undergo rigorous testing as well.
What is inside Norcodrene?
Proprietary Blend 225mg: TGR5a-Infused Matrix: CirsiumPlex Blend – Cirsium Oligophyllum Extract, Japanese Thistle Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina Extract. Thermo Energy Matrix: Yohimbe Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Extract.
These ingredients when combined are meant to not make users so jittery like other caffeine pills. The thermogenic element included is a caffeine-free herbal extract. You can feel the synergistic effects from this capsule within the first 4-week cycle. The pill should never been taken for a period of more than 8-weeks.
What Are Customers Saying?
Norcodrene doesn’t have a section for user reviews on the company site, which always raises an eyebrow. Many of the customer complaints listed on other online marketplaces include:
- Taking the supplement did not result in weight loss
- Caused jitteriness and insomnia
- Too expensive to use as consistently as directed
Safety & Warnings
- DO NOT TAKE with other food or supplement sources that contain caffeine
- DO NOT consume alcohol while on this supplement
- Do NOT use in extremely hot weather conditions, while sleep deprived, or dehydrated.
- ONLY intended for users above the age of 18
- Talk to your doctor before using this product.
- Do NOT take if you have: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, seizures, psychiatric disease, diabetes, have an enlarged prostate gland or are on any other medication.
- Do NOT use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Discontinue use before any major surgery
What we think about Norcodrene….
Norcodrene is a little expensive for its ingredient list, while the company seems to talk a big game about health and safety, really they do have high quality products backed by sham testing on animals rather than real human trials. This is always a little risky. If you are healthy enough to withstand taking a caffeine pill 3x daily for 4 weeks straight, than more power to you. Be sure to read all of the manufacturer’s warnings before purchasing and follow the directions carefully for optimal results and safety.