Purely Bright Outline
Those who have begun to show signs of aging are consistently seeking miracle serums to erase them. Jurlique created a skin care line called Purely bright with those consumers in mind.They say that their skin care products are little miracles effective in addressing fine lines, puffy eyes, and dark circles as well as age spots. Jurlique International claims that their line contains potent properties harvest from nature with no harsh additives.The natural properties in the Purely Bright formulations were hand-picked to nourish and moisturize dry skin as well as revitalize elasticity which begins to disappear with age. The Australian established manufacturer produces simplistic skin care which it claims is the best on any market worldwide.
Purely Bright Ingredients and Actions
Satsuma is a citrus fruit that has no seeds and is in the same family as mandarin oranges. It provides vitamin C which is a well-known anti-oxidant. It offers a great deal of skin protection with naturally occurring UVA blocking mechanisms.Oil of the Jojoba Seed is a type of liquid wax which is actually derived from a North American nut. It has been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years to quench the skin as well as heal it.Squalene is a beneficial oil pressed from a variety of plants materials and incorporated into numerous personal care products. It is a nourishing emollient which also offers many anti-oxidants which protect the skin from oxidative stress.The African Birch tree is powerfully moisturizing and regenerative. Indigenous peoples have used it in healing practice for many centuries.
Purely Bright Advantages and Disadvantages
Purely Bright Advantages
- Purely Bright contains natural elements from nature.
- The compounds in these face care products have been scientifically proven for Jurlique Internationals’ claims.
- They include no phthalates, parabens, or sulfates.
- The vitamin C content is said to be of an appropriate strength to lighten age spots.
- Purely Bright has numerous positive reviews from consumers.
- Jurlique International provides a 45 days for users to request a refund, if they are not satisfied.
Purely Bright Disadvantages
- There are complaints about the alcohol content of these products.
- There are also criticisms about the strength of artificial fragrances.
- Jurlique International is a very expensive line of skin care products.
- They will not accept returns containing less than 70% of the product.
- They must be called for a preauthorization code before customers can ship the returns.
There are plenty of sites that offer Purely Bright skin care products as does Amazon and the official Jurlique International website.There are many websites to choose from when ordering Purely Bright products including the Jurlique International site as well as Sephora and Amazon.1.4 Ounces of Purely Bright Night Moisturizer Costs $50 to $601 Ounce of Purely Bright Treatment Serum is Priced at $40 to $60.5 of an Ounce of Purely Bright Correcting Eye Cream Goes for $30 to $50
Bright has many positive comments from customers. These skin care formulas contain natural compounds from plants. These materials were verified through scientific research. It must be taken into consideration that these formulas also have a high concentration of both fragrances and alcohol. The high price would lead one to believe that these elements would not be included.